Frequently Asked Questions
What is a BeeNode?
What is the value of BeeNode?
Why Choose BeeNode?
- Freedom: BeeNode gives you total control over your money. Anyone can send or receive BeeNode from anywhere and at anytime. BeeNode makes you say good-bye to bank holidays, exchange rates, bureaucratic delays and hidden fees.
- Security: BeeNode payment can be initiated and verified by any of the parties to the transaction, even if there is no personal information tied to the transaction.
- Speed: Unlike many other digital currencies, BeeNode transactions are confirmed in just 1 second.
What is BeeNode blockchain?
What types of mining are used in BeeNode?
BeeNode uses a combination of PoW mining and masternode. With this symbiosis, the blockchain works much more reliably, and the mining becomes more optional and profitable.
PoW mining is based on the HoneyComb algorithm, available on CPU and GPU.
Masternodes do not open new blocks by themselves. They serve the blockchain participants, providing them with various services (instant transactions, anonymity, and so on). The owners of the masternodes receive commissions for these services.
Which reward model do you use?
MN - 45%
BeeGroup - 10%
What is the average time it takes to create a block?
How many BNODE do you have in one block?
The exact value is controlled by the algorithm and depends on the level of complexity of computation for each specific block.
There is also an annual 7% decrease in the number of produced BNODE coins.
What is a masternode?
What do I need to create a masternode?
- A separate device that will be constantly turned on and connected to the Internet (a separate computer, a dedicated server on the Internet (VPS), a minicomputer (banana pro));
- A dedicated IP address;
- Port 4244, open to the Internet;
- 1000 coins reserved on the wallet for the entire period of operation of the masternode.